Tuesday, November 21, 2006

PCI Sample Architecture


I have been asked quite a bit to produce a diagram that outlines at a high level, a sample architecture. I finally did it and it is posted above. There are a few things I want to point out:

1. I am no Visio expert, but you should get the point
2. This diagram assumes you have encryption on the network already
3. This solution will cost less than $100,000 and you can also add in the benefits of NAC with the same architecture.

Bottom line is that this is simple, powerful, it's deployed in production today (I helped design the solution) at a customer site, and inexpensive considering all it does. Ping me if you want to know more - pcistuff@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the idea of only allowing edits til someone replies.

..............
Suvi


Wow, check out this site called www.fluc.com
. Free SMS and free mobile ads!! Its fantastic

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home